Who We Are
Anchor Christian Fellowship is a Non-Denominational Christian Church affiliated with Calvary Chapel. We teach through books of the Bible: Chapter by Chapter and Verse by Verse. Our Worship is simple and contemporary. Our setting is casual and comfortable. Our people our loving and dedicated to God, His Word, and reaching people for the Kingdom of God.
The Anchor was an early Christian Symbol. Early Christians often suffered persecution and hardship. Sometimes they felt like they were going through a storm. Hebrews 6 mentions that our hope in Jesus is an Anchor for the soul. Believers today find that same comfort, hope, peace, and love that comes from putting our daily faith in Jesus.
Since we are located very close to the Atlantic Ocean, the Anchor is not just a nautical symbol, it represents our spiritual stability.
We pray that have put your faith in Jesus as your Savior and that you daily trust in Him!
Meet The Pastor
Mark Santillanes and his wife Amanda have been serving at of Anchor Christian Fellowship since 2008. Previously, he served as a missionary in England and an instructor at Calvary Chapel Bible College in York for nine years.
Studying the Bible is both his calling and his hobby. He especially enjoys finding Jesus in the pages of the Old Testament.
Mark and Amanda love spending time with their three kids and following the Adventures that God places before them.
1. We believe that there is one living and true GOD, eternally existing in three persons: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all things.
2. We believe that the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, fully inspired without error and the infallible rule of faith and practice. The Word of God is the foundation upon which this church operates and is the basis for which this church is governed. We believe that the Word of God supersedes any earthly law that is contrary to the Holy Scriptures.
3. We believe in the person of God the Father, an infinite, eternal, personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love; that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men; that He hears and answers prayer; and that He saves from sin and death all those who come to Him through Jesus Christ.
4. We believe in the person of Jesus Christ, God's only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings, his substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, perpetual intercession for His people and personal, visible return to earth.
5. We believe in the person of the Holy Spirit, Who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify and empower for ministry all who believe in Christ;
6. We believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ and that He is an abiding helper, teacher, and guide.
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of all Biblical gifts of the Spirit according to the instructions given to us in 1 Corinthians 12-14. The practice of His gifts are done decently and in order.
8. We believe that all people are sinners by nature and, therefore, are under condemnation; that God saves and regenerates based upon faith by the Holy Spirit, those who repent of their sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord.
9. We believe in the universal church, the living spiritual body, of which Christ is the head and all who are born again are a part of the Body of Christ.
10. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ instituted two ordinances for the church: (a) water baptism of believers, and (b) the Lord's Supper. We also believe that the Lord Jesus Christ validated the ordinance of Biblical Marriage between a Male and Female.
Elders: Spiritual Oversight
Trustees: Financial Oversight